Sunday, April 24, 2011

the game that i played was elder scrolls oblivion. its a quest base game that takes you threw a magical world where you have to bring the different regions of the world together to defeat the dark force that has come to take over the land. 
This game i found to be extremely addicting and i think the thing that was most appealing was the amount of options you are givin. you don't have to get started right away. if you really want to you can just run around the world of oblivion. i think that was the big appeal for me was amount of freedom your aloud to have in the game. i never played a game that gave me so many options, but even with all these options you can still easily get back to the task at hand to start completing the game. this game took me a whole summer to complete before I came to college and with added expansion and growth in the game. its still one of my favorites when player xbox.


No comments:

Post a Comment